God’s Gamble now avilable from Amazon
Supporting Our Work
- One Time Donation $5.00
- Website Streaming Media & Podcasts Not Working…sigh
- Episode 15: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Easter In The “Meantime”
- Episode 14: The Emmaus Road Initiative – From Self To Person
- Episode 13: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Resurrection To Save Us?
- Episode 12: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Crucifixion To Save Us?
Tag Archives: the family
Some years ago, a friend of mine and I collaborated as part of a Lenten series of presentations at a Catholic parish here in Sonoma, California. One thing that my friend said had a great impact on me and on … Continue reading
The preeminent school of self-sacrificial love is the natural family, consisting of children born of the nuptial fidelity of their biological parents. The school of self-governing virtue is a healthy and well-formed moral conscience. A society will conduce to the … Continue reading
In a “scientistic society,” argued the Italian philosopher Augusto Del Noce, “the abolition of every meta-empirical order of truth requires that the family be dissolved. No merely sociological consideration can justify keeping it.” Del Noce saw the sexual revolution as … Continue reading