God’s Gamble now avilable from Amazon
Supporting Our Work
- One Time Donation $5.00
- Website Streaming Media & Podcasts Not Working…sigh
- Episode 15: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Easter In The “Meantime”
- Episode 14: The Emmaus Road Initiative – From Self To Person
- Episode 13: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Resurrection To Save Us?
- Episode 12: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Crucifixion To Save Us?
Tag Archives: conversion
In 1968, Malcolm Muggeridge resigned in protest as Rector of Edinburgh University because of the university’s relaxation of its policy on drug use by students. His resignation speech – delivered from the pulpit of St Giles Catherdral in a service … Continue reading
“It is precisely the hard truths of our faith, those which the culture ignores and even despises, that have the greatest power to move people to conversion and be transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Indeed, only this has … Continue reading
The recent (and all to frequent) hiatus in posting to our weblog has a both a sad and joyous reason. We learned earlier this month of the death of our friend Robert Glass, one of the Cornerstone Forum’s most generous … Continue reading
Where others saw only superficial politics, Bernanos saw man’s eternal destiny and, indeed, the destiny of God’s Kingdom at stake. Just as an individual sins, plunges into the abyss, undergoes conversion, and confesses his wrongdoing, so too a country in … Continue reading