“If we project our own mimetic tangles upon society as a whole, the more entangled we are, the more rigid and tyrannical the social order will appear to us, even if, in reality, it is collapsing. To revolutionists of the Dostoevskyan type, the more feeble society becomes, the more oppressive and repressive it seems.”René Girard
God’s Gamble now avilable from Amazon
Supporting Our Work
- One Time Donation $5.00
- Website Streaming Media & Podcasts Not Working…sigh
- Episode 15: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Easter In The “Meantime”
- Episode 14: The Emmaus Road Initiative – From Self To Person
- Episode 13: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Resurrection To Save Us?
- Episode 12: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Crucifixion To Save Us?