“The worst thing is that the rich have dishonored the poor in a new way: they have absorbed the poor into their ideology, persuading them that poverty is a disgrace and wealth an honor. By so doing they have inflicted the most thorough, even if perhaps most unnoticed, attack upon the honor of Jesus Christ, and the cleverest of all attacks on his Church, who ‘is the trustee of the poor … and who is alone, absolutely alone, in safeguarding the honor of poverty.'”
God’s Gamble now avilable from Amazon
Supporting Our Work
- One Time Donation $5.00
- Website Streaming Media & Podcasts Not Working…sigh
- Episode 15: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Easter In The “Meantime”
- Episode 14: The Emmaus Road Initiative – From Self To Person
- Episode 13: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Resurrection To Save Us?
- Episode 12: The Emmaus Road Initiative – Why Did It Take The Crucifixion To Save Us?